1. Controller of data processing
The controller of personal data collected through the website www.cosinconsulting.es is Cosin Consulting S.L., with address at C/Bari 49 bajo izq. (50197) Zaragoza (Spain), tax identification number B50826148 and email address email@example.com.
2. Purpose and legal basis of data processing
The purpose of processing personal data collected through the wbsite is to manage the services requested by users, respond to inquiries and requests for information, carry out statistical studies and send commercial communications, provided that the user has given theis express consent to do so.
3. Categories of data processed
The categories of personal data that may be collected through the website are:
- Identifying information: name, surname, postal address, email address, phone number.
- Emplyment information: curriculum vitae.
- Navigation information: IP address, device and browser information, behavior on the website, cookies and similar technologies.
4. Recipients of the data
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation or it is necessary for the provision of a service. In any case, data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Service providers: for the provision of services necessary for the development of the activity of Cosin Consulting S.L., such as IT service providers, hosting providers, messaging providers, data analysis services, customers service providers, among others.
- Public administrations and judicial authorities: for compliance with legal obligations that correspond to Cosin Consulting S.L.
5. Users’ rights
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and objection to the processing of their personal data, in accordance with applicable regulations. To do so, they must send a written request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address indicated above, attaching a copy of their identify document or equivalent document.
6. Security measures
Cosin Consulting S.L. guarantees that it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data processed, and to prevent their loss, alteration and unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. In addition, it is committed to ensuring that all personnel with access to personal data are duly trained and committed to compliance with data protection obligations.
7. Cookies and similar technologies